We've developed an effective process for bringing new customers on board.
While a detailed description of each phase is beyond the scope of a blog post, here's an outline:
1. Discovery and Documentation - document amongst other things what aspects of a log file need to be processed.
2. Analysis - essentially study log files and the feasibility of parsing relevant sections with SPLi
3. Design - here's where we identify and codify the relationships between various objects.
4. Development - develop cool SPL code to parse our client's data.
6. Deployment - including setting up the infrastructure and populating it with existing/historic data.
7. Provisioning - ensuring user access to the system.
Keen to try it out? Start off with a Jumpstart